My Dream Car

My Dream Car
This is what I Really want for Christmas

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Internet Marketing for Isagenix an MLM Company

It has been awhile since my last blog post on Internet Marketing, so I though I would take a few moments to let you all in on a little secret. Internet Marketing also works for MLM opportunities also. I have tried MLM's before, with no success to speak of for my efforts. Why? Simply because friends, family, and anyone within three foot of you do not necessarily want or need the products you are trying to push on to them. But, alas what if you could reach many more people by using a simple technique of social media marketing to get the word out, and at the same time demonstrate the product you are offering actually does what it says it will? Let me give you a real world example of how it has worked for me. I would like to introduce you to "My Isagenix Story" which is a "Like" page on Facebook. It documents my journey on the Isagenix products. Which I have to tell you are fabulous in the way they work, and make you feel. This MLM opportunity is one that you don't have to convince folks to get into. Just the health benefits of the nutritional products set it above all the rest. I've had a weight problem most of my life, and as I have aged it has been harder, and harder to keep the weight off. I've tried everything under the sun, and have had some success to varying degrees. I even own a "Gold Key" from one of the more famous programs, but the problem is that it is so difficult to remain on the program, or the counting of carbs, calories, or points. There is none of those problems with Isagenix. It's like taking vitamins, or getting a "Frosty" from Wendy's. The side benefit for me has been an increase in my energy level, and a release in the first 9 days on Isagenix of 17 lbs of body fat, along with a reduction of 14 inches. Amazing when you consider that I didn't have to workout intensely, or make major changes to my diet. So check out "My Isagenix Story" and you'll see why I choose it as a real MLM opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment