My Dream Car

My Dream Car
This is what I Really want for Christmas

Thursday, June 24, 2010

What it takes to be successful as an Internet Marketer

Have you ever asked yourself why have I not made the big bucks in direct sales, internet marketing, MLM, or anything else along those lines? I have! It's called introspection. Looking within one's own inner most attitudes, desires, emotions, to seek out the why you do what you do. I've struggled in the past to achieve the results I wanted. But, since understanding who I am, and why I do what I do, and having a clear understanding of what I need out of me to achieve, things are really changing. My results in growth of personal commitment, and strategic vision is crystal clear. My other life long goal to stay healthy has found renewed vigor through nutritional changes, and doing healty things for me that I have ignored for years. You cannot cause yourself to change unless you have a great reason "Why" you need to change, and finding a solution that will help you to achieve that "Why." I've gone on a nutritional supplement program called IsaGenix because my "Why" is twofold. It first of all provides the nutrition that I ignored the need for in my body over the years, and secondly will fulfill one of my other objectives for multiple streams of income. It may not be right for everyone, but it is right for me. I'm actually documenting my progress and journey in changing my health through my Facebook page called My IsaGenix Story. If you're interested in following along just to see what happens, by all means join me and see the change. Go to My IsaGenix Story through this link. What I encourage you to do most though, is do something for yourself today. Learn something new, something exciting, and take a step forward to make your life better. I believe in the proverb "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime."

No comments:

Post a Comment