My Dream Car

My Dream Car
This is what I Really want for Christmas

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Marketing Nutritional Products

It has been awhile since I posted on the blog, I just have so many different projects going, but I want to talk about marketing nutritional products.

There are tons of nutritional products in the market place that are all demanding buy me, buy me!!! So how do you know which ones are safe, which ones are effective, which ones have known health related concerns, and just who can I trust to be honest about what is in the products.

First let me tell you I am a network marketer, and in being authentic I do have a product line that I sell, and sponsor. Second, I got into it because of my search for better nutrition and health, and a lifetime of battling my waist line, and my waist line was winning no matter what "diet" I tried.

In my search I studied every nutritional product out there. If you have seen it on television, heard it on radio, read about it in a book, word of mouth from friends, I have been there done that in pretty much all of them. They all work to some extent. But at what cost to your health, and to your body?

You want to lose weight, but more importantly, you do not want to lose muscle mass. By retaining muscle you turn up the body's furnace called metabolism. Muscle burns more calories than fat, so you want to keep you muscle and get rid of the fat. Another thing to consider is "cleansing." Cleansing is something I now believe necessary to help clear out the toxins in the body, which are partially stored in the fat cells. Not colon cleansing. You can have that done next time you need a colonoscopy, thank you.

The human body is a marvelous machine, and if it is fed the right nutrition, in the proper amounts of nutrient dense foods, it will amazingly heal itself, and improve your overall health conditions. Our body is made up of different systems, about twelve of them. They are the skeletal system, the circulatory, nervous system, endocrine system, Immune system, reproductive system, digestive system, excretory system, respiratory system, lymph system, and integumentary system. There are overlapping organs that may work across and with the various systems. Heart, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, gall bladder, and so forth. Your body has natural toxic elimination, which only works when it is freed from the clogs we have created over time. One system that really has been slowed and made less functional is the lymph system. It has pushed so much of it's work off onto the liver, and kidneys because of the garbage we put into our bodies, and we are seeing increase kidney, liver, and pancreatic diseases as a result.

My point is this. If you don't have all these different systems working together, harmoniously as one, then your body will become sick, toxic, and eventually it becomes diseased. It takes all systems doing their functions to clean out and rid the body of destructive germs, parasitic cells, and toxins accumulated through our environment which we cannot control completely.

If you use a great nutritional product you will improve your health. Too many testimonials to deny the facts. So what is a great nutritional product?? It is one that is first and foremost all natural, not synthetically, or chemically engineered. It should contain a nutritional ration of about 40% protein, 30% carbohydrates, and 30% fats (the good ones, not trans-fats or hydrogenated fat products).

Getting nutritional information, and understanding if it is good or bad takes effort on your part. Do NOT be sold on a product because of fancy advertising or that it is sitting on the shelf in a "Nutritional" store. Some of the worst for you are in grocery stores, and nutritional health food stores in your local malls. Become a label reader, if you don't know what something is, look it up, research it. Look for warning labels, or scientific studies that are not connected with the manufacturer or company selling the products. Also do not by a product just because it is LOW COST!!!! Low cost usually indicates it was made the cheapest way possible, which is synthetically via chemical processing, and you want to avoid any additional chemicals in your body which can impact your bodies natural systems working to their fullest. Always look for organic, natural sources for the ingredients.

Also be aware that taking some supplements could interfere with any medications you are on, so always talk to a doctor or pharmacist about any interactions with medications.

Beware of anyone calling themselves a nutritionist. Yes there is a certification for nutritionalist, and apparently there is no one who really oversees the use of that term. Even total neophytes like myself could add that tag to their business card, and not be questioned. Always ask for credentials, and proof they are what they say they are.

Also there are many network marketing companies who sell nutritional products. Some good, some not so good. All I ask is that if you are considering joining one, don't join one that requires you to stockpile and resell their products retail, or  sell directly to your down-line. Make sure the products go to the consumer fresh, and not out of expiration date. Over time depending on storage, and shipping environments they can lose their efficacy and you are just waisting your money (pun intended).

One more thing before I quit my ramble. There is a difference between a "diet" and "nutritional system" that leads to weight loss. Diet has a negative connotation. Everyone hates to diet, because that means they are admitting to being overweight, and they have to reduce their food consumption to lose weight. Whereas a nutritional system provides all the right proportions of nutrient dense food that satisfies hunger. The way nutrition should work The formula to weight loss is simple, reduce the number of calories consumed, and increase the burn rate of caloric output. That can only work nutritionally when properly balanced through any product you choose. The other side effect is that on a nutritional system like the one I am on, if you ever go off your body doesn't try to bounce back to that heavy weight and you maintain it easier.

I have been on my nutritional system now for 5 months, I've lost 32 pounds, and feel great. I don't starve, I still eat everything I did before. The difference is I have a great product delivering what it says it will do, naturally, and without chemicals or toxic processing involved.
Before
Do your research, you'll find it, and come to the same conclusions I did. 
After
My friend after 3 months, and 68 pounds.



 You choose, you decide. 

For More Info on what I am using, fill in the info below, if not interested that's OK,  and I hope you luck on your journey. 




Name
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment