My Dream Car

My Dream Car
This is what I Really want for Christmas

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Network Marketing Education

Network marketing education is one of the least understood things network marketers need to become successful. As I browse the internet looking at the various network marketers, I see claims of fabulous wealth, claims that they have the answers, claims, claims, claims!! Folks let me tell you, I have tried so many of those claims, following their "advice" and only came away with an empty wallet. I've seen the trends in marketing come and go, and when I see something new I am VERY skeptical. I came from the Information Technology industry in 2001, and have been self employed ever since. If you mention something I can probably say, "been there, done that" in an attempt to re-engineer my life to achieve a lifestyle meeting my very strict standards. I struggled, I had missteps, I had failures, that is until I discovered what had been missing. EDUCATION and SUPPORT I'm telling you that without those two things in the internet marketing business you are going to struggle, make mistakes, and spend money until you are broke again. I actually was the senior network engineer for an ISP and thought I understood what it took to become successful on the internet. I spent 20 plus years in the industry, and didn't think anyone could teach me anything new or show me something I didn't already know. But, ya know something? I was wrong!! There is plenty of stuff about this internet marketing that I didn't know. But all that is changing, and I have already seen some really fantastic results due to network marketing education. I am learning things, and have opened my mind up to potentially new concepts, and techniques that really do get results. So don't despair my friends, there is an answer to your life long dreams of independence, and self fulfillment. Just gotta find the right educational tools to get where you want to be. If you want to know more, just follow the link provided, and maybe you too can find that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment