My Dream Car

My Dream Car
This is what I Really want for Christmas

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Motivated Marketers Only Need Apply

Every morning I attend a conference call which serves to stir this community to action, and help us learn things about ourselves. We talk about action, taking action, and how through our actions to accomplish our goals, and achieve our dreams. I call it a community, because it is just that, a community of liked minded individuals who have different goals, but want to achieve those goals through a common interest of Internet Marketing. This community is made up of individuals from around the world. This morning I heard a person from Croatia, other mornings from Australia, China, and the list goes on from across the spectrum. We don't all speak the same language, but we definitely understand each others motivation. It is not just about money, it is about what we want to do to practice our trade, and to help others be as successful in the business as many of our members are. One of the driving motivational truths in this community is staying true to ourselves, and not compromising our values just for the sake of making money. Those values include family, truth, honesty, integrity, honor, and just plain doing what is right, even if it means losing a sale, or not making money from our efforts. Now to me that is powerful, that is the heart of what humanity really is all about. So today, if you you are wanting into internet marketing I can suggest many other groups to join or follow, but if you are one of those people like I just described above "Only motivated marketers need apply!" Thanks and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment