My Dream Car

My Dream Car
This is what I Really want for Christmas

Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Started the morning with partly cloudy skies, and nice temps. But in less than 45 minutes the skies turned threatening. My wife had an appointment that we were heading to, when we were alerted to a "tornado warning" on a local station. The warning was and area north of us about 30 miles. My wife is somewhat of a worry wart so we turned around and went back home, rescheduled her appointment, and settled in until it passed. We actually wound up with nearly 5 inches of rain in less than an hour. Still overcast and gloomy now, but can't let that stop me from getting things accomplished. Had a really great training session presented by Alex Paraman, and guest speaker Zoe Daluca from Australia. These webinars are fantastic tools to share training across the globe with. Our internet marketing community is by far the best experience I have ever had in my life to learn things from the best of the best top producers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment